Central Dep. for Training
The Central Administration of Training is responsible for supervising the General Administration of Technical Training, the General Administration for Specialized Training, the General Administration for Evaluation and Programs, the development of general policy, the identification of training needs, the preparation of training plans and programs, , To prepare an annual report on the achievements made to send it to the relevant authorities and to develop training plans for the World Meteorological Organization under implementation in accordance with the general policy of the State
We can summarize the central management functions of training as follows:
Responsibilities and duties
- General technical supervision of the subordinate departments.
- Supervising the implementation of planned training activities and evaluating training programs for development according to regional and international needs
- Supervising the qualification, training and preparation of specialized technical cadres in the fields of specialized training and training in Egypt and the countries of RA I (Africa).
- Supervising contacts with the various training bodies in Egypt to coordinate in the field of training activities
- Implementation of international resolutions and recommendations related to rehabilitation and technical training
- Supervise the importation of references and scientific and technical devices on which the training activities are based
And many other works